There are two ways to save your progress; through connecting Charm King to Facebook, or through a locally stored save on your device. Local saves happen automatically when you play the game, but they are only stored on your device. If you connect Charm King to Facebook, you’ll have the ability to access your progress from multiple devices.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if Charm King keeps crashing/freezing?
- What happens when I re-install Charm King? Won't my progress be lost?
- What should I do if I can't sync my progress?
- Why can't I see the Gold, Boosts, or Lives I purchased on another device?
- How can I save my progress?
- Do I need a Facebook account to play Charm King?
- When can I expect new content/levels?
- Why does someone I know have new content/levels, but I don’t?
- How do I turn off notifications?
- I can’t seem to connect to the app store. What should I do?